The fun isn’t over when you’ve finally got your wedding dress! It’s only just beginning! To complete your bridal look you still have to choose your shoes, hairstyle and, of course, your jewelry! While there are many different aspects that go into deciding what jewelry is best for your day, such as theme & personal style, there are some rules when it comes to choosing your jewelry. You need a plan of what will work with your dress. This is especially true with girls who choose to order online. But rest assured, if you stick to these simple rules you will look your best on your wedding day.
1) For one shoulder/asymmetrical dresses forgo the necklace in exchange for a cute cuff to balance out your bare shoulder.
2) Sweetheart necklines are great for necklace lovers because you can wear a statement necklace even if your bodice has a crystal or beaded pattern like below.
3) For square necklines, you’ll need a good pair of earrings. Try to avoid huge chandelier earrings or little studs that can get hidden in your hair. A short drop earring works best with this neckline.
4) If you love statement earrings, then I hope you chose a halter dress! You can wear the biggest pair of earrings you like with this style!
5) For a round scoop neckline, try a short chunky necklace with a pendant!
There are many factors that go into choosing your perfect wedding day jewelry, but these are great tips to keep in handy. Don’t forget to take advantage of Urvi’s FREE styling advice. Email your bridal/evening wear jewelry questions along with a photo of your dress to Urvi@tejani.com